Trichyportal.com

Exclusive Forum on Trichy. Contact Info : trichyportal@gmail.com
It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:02 am

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 880 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 88  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:46 am 
Guest wrote:

remember tiruvalluvar statue standing there at entrance. but where is it now?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:03 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:38 pm 
guest1 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dear james, there many individual house construction going on there, so you can go ahead if you plan to, also they are planning contruction of an appartment there with 150 flats. I think the promoter themselves are helping for individual house contruction.

Boomi puja for the Greenwoods apartments in Morais City starts on July 14th. They are also opening a new apartment complex called Blue Bells somewhere within the city.

I saw the ad in hindu for the above. price is 2500 per sqft or something like that. it's going from 600 to 2500/sq ft? anyone know why ?

No. Its not for the plots. It is for the Greenwoods apartments in Morais City township.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:21 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:45 pm 
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dear james, there many individual house construction going on there, so you can go ahead if you plan to, also they are planning contruction of an appartment there with 150 flats. I think the promoter themselves are helping for individual house contruction.

Boomi puja for the Greenwoods apartments in Morais City starts on July 14th. They are also opening a new apartment complex called Blue Bells somewhere within the city.

I saw the ad in hindu for the above. price is 2500 per sqft or something like that. it's going from 600 to 2500/sq ft? anyone know why ?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am 
Guest wrote:

Bluebells Apartment in Trichy — Tiruchirappalli

* Street Address: Palakkarai Main Road, Sangillyandapuram, Tiruchchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620001, India
* Phone: 04312455727

http://tiruchirappalli.olx.in/bluebells-apartment-in-trichy-iid-224915118

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:30 am 
Guest wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:37 pm 

Guest wrote:
isham_9626 wrote:
Guest wrote:
isham_9626 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
singapore tamil radio channel has started advertising property sales at trichy after successive promotions at chennai. the radio advertisement mentioned trichy the next chennai of the future. so guys you may expect property prices in trichy to rise sky high soon!!!!!!!! :)

Trichy cannot be Chennai... ever....there are only 3 industries.... BHEL, Educational Institutions, and Metal Fabrications and other small manufacturing. IT companies will hardly come to Trichy. First of all, the climate is not cordial. Its extremely hot and humid, second, there is not enough water. if the rising population sucks up all ground water and God forbid, if the monsoon misses a year, then Trichy is draught ridden. Coimbatore is the next Chennai. It has more industries, including textiles, now IT, jewelry, manufacturing, educational institutions, hospitals, what not. Trichy has a loooong way to go.

Can u please list me that 3 industries.....
Once u update i will let u know what are the industries in Trichy...

Also u said there is not enough water..... FYKI water source is huge within the city except some parts like Tiruverumbur and beyond.
Also there are many water projects like Ramanathapuram, Madurai, etc,... going from cauvery river.

Also u have mentioned lot of industries in Coimbatore. Please list the industries, it would help us (Trichites) to know.

Dont just compare with the engineering institutions. We have
NIT-T, IIM (Only in Trichy not in Chennai or coimbatore), BIM (one of the 5 rated institutes for Management in India - again which is not in other parts of TN), IIM (Indian Institute of Metals), and many more....

Just check out the list of about 83 IT companies in Coimbatore:
http://www.coimbatoreit.com/images/it.pdf

Can you name a few in Trichy?

I actully drove through the Anna Nagar - IT park road. Its pathetic. 4 kilometers took 30 minutes. There was no sign that that place hosts an IT park. After a painful drive I spotted a 4 storey building with a compound. No occupants. Only security guard. I am also a resident of Trichy and I want the best. But I am playing a devil's advocate.

Coimbatore is a big hub for textile manufacturing and export. It houses so many foundaries that export auto parts to all major auto companies. It has LMW, Pricol, precision instruments maker. Kitchen appliance manufacturers, water puimps, agri equipment manufacturers, fertilizer companies.. etc. The city has a lot of small and medium businesses unlike Trichy which has majority of working class people. One major advantage is the climate. Since its located on the foothills of the mountains, it has cordial weather and lot of water resources. Trichy is hot, dry and sultry. We need a planned development to make it competent with Coimbatore. The recent mini economic boom is due to the salary hike in BHEL, which is the heartline of Trichy. I heard even a foreman get Rs 75,000 and a sweeper get about Rs. 40,000. These employees started investing in real-estate and this is one reason for the price increase. SME are the backbone of an ecomony. There are a dearth in Trichy. So Trichy cannot beat Coimbatore.

Friend I being worked in Steel industry i can explain things better.
You stated that it houses so many foundries and it exports many parts to other companies. Of course u r ryte. It houses more than 200 (approx) foundries in and around coimbatore. This is one of the major cast iron market in the steel industry in south India.

But u know one thing, Except few companies, many are small industries. Majority of the companies will procure only 50 to 100 metric tonne / month (max.) of raw material (scrap) for their production. Where as if u see in chennai they are buying more than 200 metric tonnes per month. So please dont compare with chennai. Moreover foundries are not coming under Heavy engineering my friend.

Where as the story is completely different for industries in Trichy.
Trichy is the one of major markets for heavy engineering industries in Tamilnadu next to chennai Which houses
BHEL
Ansaldo caldie (Italy)
Cethar vessels,
L&T MHI
Eversendai (One of the largest Strutural steel manufacturer who built Burj Khalifa - Dubai, worldest tallest building)
Veesons energy
Anand engineering
Tool Fab
GK Industries
GB engineering,
Rane Engine valves
Rane Break Liners
Sanmar Foundries Limited (One of the Biggest foundry in Tamilnadu)
Irizar TVS
and many more....

Also trichy houses majority of fabrication unit. It houses nearly 350 and above fabrication units in Trichy. These industries will buy the raw material (Primary Plates and Sheets) from BHEL itself (for quality product).

More than 100 companies in trichy are manufacturing Wind mills for India and also export to many foreign countries. Suzlon India has outsourced many of its project to the Trichy industries.

65% of wind mills in india getting manufactured in Trichy. 80% in South india. Rest 20% in Bangalore and other parts of south india.

Thats why Trichy is called as Energy Equipment hub of India.

Also could you please tell me when was your last visit to IT park? Hope u need updates.

Assyst International (One of the alloted companies in Trichy IT park) has started their operation.
Take solutions has completed their recruitment for Trichy location.

Coimbatore Tidel park was inagurated well before than other IT parks which built recently in Tamilnadu. Can u tell me any one compnay which has started their operation inside the campus.

Thanks for your insight. Windmill statistics are encouraging. I drove through the IT-park road just 2 weeks ago. I was not impressed with what I saw. I wasn't sure if anyone were inside the building. I guess once the road is build, that area will become a limelight. The Pudukotai road is becoming an interesting corridor, unlike the Thanjavore road which is conjested. By the waym what do you think about Morias City and the area around airport. Will it become a porche area?

The areas around Airport namely Sembattu, kottampattu (Morais City), Thiruvalachampatti, Gundur and Mathur need to develop a lot. First of all, atleast from Subrmaniyapuram till Mandaiyur, the Trichy-Pudukottai road has to be widened.

These areas are yet to be brought under Trichy City corporation limit. In my perception it will take another 5 to 6 years of time, for these areas to develop like Thillai Nagar.

But if 120 feet road connecting Navalpattu (IT park) and Trichy-Pudukottai road in Gundur is relayed soon and if many IT/Software companies start operating then naturally many will settle around these areas and it will develop soon.

The most important thing to be done in order to develop not only these areas but whole of Trichy is Relaying of 120 feet road.

Let us hope for the best :oops:

Trichy - Paradise In Tamil Nadu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:04 am 
Guest wrote:
Dear Friends,

I work in US and coming to my home town for 1 month vacation. I am planning to buy a land in Morais city (Trichy-Pudukottai NH) for inverstment purpose. Do my plan good?

Can I go ahead and invest? Please guide in this regard.

Thank you for your help.

I bought a couple plots when I visited. The town-ship type of development seems to new to Trichy. After BHEL township, this is the only development that we can call as a township. Unlike other plot layouts, they are building underground seweage, and rain water drainage, with water tank which stores Aquaguard purified water. It also has metro water connection plus, bore water, plus rain water sump. Roads are wide and its right next to airport. they have alloted space for PSBB school and also plans for Mall and an apartment complex. I liked the development as soon as saw it. So booked a couple of plots. All the best.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:58 am 
isham_9626 wrote:
Guest wrote:
isham_9626 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
singapore tamil radio channel has started advertising property sales at trichy after successive promotions at chennai. the radio advertisement mentioned trichy the next chennai of the future. so guys you may expect property prices in trichy to rise sky high soon!!!!!!!! :)

Trichy cannot be Chennai... ever....there are only 3 industries.... BHEL, Educational Institutions, and Metal Fabrications and other small manufacturing. IT companies will hardly come to Trichy. First of all, the climate is not cordial. Its extremely hot and humid, second, there is not enough water. if the rising population sucks up all ground water and God forbid, if the monsoon misses a year, then Trichy is draught ridden. Coimbatore is the next Chennai. It has more industries, including textiles, now IT, jewelry, manufacturing, educational institutions, hospitals, what not. Trichy has a loooong way to go.

Can u please list me that 3 industries.....
Once u update i will let u know what are the industries in Trichy...

Also u said there is not enough water..... FYKI water source is huge within the city except some parts like Tiruverumbur and beyond.
Also there are many water projects like Ramanathapuram, Madurai, etc,... going from cauvery river.

Also u have mentioned lot of industries in Coimbatore. Please list the industries, it would help us (Trichites) to know.

Dont just compare with the engineering institutions. We have
NIT-T, IIM (Only in Trichy not in Chennai or coimbatore), BIM (one of the 5 rated institutes for Management in India - again which is not in other parts of TN), IIM (Indian Institute of Metals), and many more....

Just check out the list of about 83 IT companies in Coimbatore:
http://www.coimbatoreit.com/images/it.pdf

Can you name a few in Trichy?

I actully drove through the Anna Nagar - IT park road. Its pathetic. 4 kilometers took 30 minutes. There was no sign that that place hosts an IT park. After a painful drive I spotted a 4 storey building with a compound. No occupants. Only security guard. I am also a resident of Trichy and I want the best. But I am playing a devil's advocate.

Coimbatore is a big hub for textile manufacturing and export. It houses so many foundaries that export auto parts to all major auto companies. It has LMW, Pricol, precision instruments maker. Kitchen appliance manufacturers, water puimps, agri equipment manufacturers, fertilizer companies.. etc. The city has a lot of small and medium businesses unlike Trichy which has majority of working class people. One major advantage is the climate. Since its located on the foothills of the mountains, it has cordial weather and lot of water resources. Trichy is hot, dry and sultry. We need a planned development to make it competent with Coimbatore. The recent mini economic boom is due to the salary hike in BHEL, which is the heartline of Trichy. I heard even a foreman get Rs 75,000 and a sweeper get about Rs. 40,000. These employees started investing in real-estate and this is one reason for the price increase. SME are the backbone of an ecomony. There are a dearth in Trichy. So Trichy cannot beat Coimbatore.

Friend I being worked in Steel industry i can explain things better.
You stated that it houses so many foundries and it exports many parts to other companies. Of course u r ryte. It houses more than 200 (approx) foundries in and around coimbatore. This is one of the major cast iron market in the steel industry in south India.

But u know one thing, Except few companies, many are small industries. Majority of the companies will procure only 50 to 100 metric tonne / month (max.) of raw material (scrap) for their production. Where as if u see in chennai they are buying more than 200 metric tonnes per month. So please dont compare with chennai. Moreover foundries are not coming under Heavy engineering my friend.

Where as the story is completely different for industries in Trichy.
Trichy is the one of major markets for heavy engineering industries in Tamilnadu next to chennai Which houses
BHEL
Ansaldo caldie (Italy)
Cethar vessels,
L&T MHI
Eversendai (One of the largest Strutural steel manufacturer who built Burj Khalifa - Dubai, worldest tallest building)
Veesons energy
Anand engineering
Tool Fab
GK Industries
GB engineering,
Rane Engine valves
Rane Break Liners
Sanmar Foundries Limited (One of the Biggest foundry in Tamilnadu)
Irizar TVS
and many more....

Also trichy houses majority of fabrication unit. It houses nearly 350 and above fabrication units in Trichy. These industries will buy the raw material (Primary Plates and Sheets) from BHEL itself (for quality product).

More than 100 companies in trichy are manufacturing Wind mills for India and also export to many foreign countries. Suzlon India has outsourced many of its project to the Trichy industries.

65% of wind mills in india getting manufactured in Trichy. 80% in South india. Rest 20% in Bangalore and other parts of south india.

Thats why Trichy is called as Energy Equipment hub of India.

Also could you please tell me when was your last visit to IT park? Hope u need updates.

Assyst International (One of the alloted companies in Trichy IT park) has started their operation.
Take solutions has completed their recruitment for Trichy location.

Coimbatore Tidel park was inagurated well before than other IT parks which built recently in Tamilnadu. Can u tell me any one compnay which has started their operation inside the campus.

Thanks for your insight. Windmill statistics are encouraging. I drove through the IT-park road just 2 weeks ago. I was not impressed with what I saw. I wasn't sure if anyone were inside the building. I guess once the road is build, that area will become a limelight. The Pudukotai road is becoming an interesting corridor, unlike the Thanjavore road which is conjested. By the waym what do you think about Morias City and the area around airport. Will it become a porche area?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 880 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 88  Next