Trichyportal.com

Exclusive Forum on Trichy. Contact Info : trichyportal@gmail.com
It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:16 pm

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 854 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 86  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:27 pm 
Guest wrote:
Area wise:

Mumbai : 603 km2 (233 sq mi)

Chennai: 174 km2 (67 sq mi).

mumbai is smaller than chennai ! nice joke

The 174km2 that you have mentioned is only the City corporation limits.
The metropolitan region of Chennai covers many suburbs that are part of Kanchipuram and Thiruvallur district
While the city covers an area of 174 km2 (67 sq mi),[57] the metropolitan area is spread over 1,189 km2
The area of jurisdiction of the Corporation of Chennai is set to expand manifold from its present extent of 176 km² to 800 km² pending a decision to be taken by the Government of Tamil Nadu. On doing this the population of Chennai is also set to increase from the present 4.5 million to over 8 million.

Mumbai Total area= 603km2
Chennai metropolitan area=1,189km2

Mumbai also has Asia's second largest and India's largest SLUM_Dharavi.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:30 pm 
Area wise:

Mumbai : 603 km2 (233 sq mi)

Chennai: 174 km2 (67 sq mi).

mumbai is smaller than chennai ! nice joke

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:08 pm 
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
isham_9626 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
singapore tamil radio channel has started advertising property sales at trichy after successive promotions at chennai. the radio advertisement mentioned trichy the next chennai of the future. so guys you may expect property prices in trichy to rise sky high soon!!!!!!!! :)

Trichy cannot be Chennai... ever....there are only 3 industries.... BHEL, Educational Institutions, and Metal Fabrications and other small manufacturing. IT companies will hardly come to Trichy. First of all, the climate is not cordial. Its extremely hot and humid, second, there is not enough water. if the rising population sucks up all ground water and God forbid, if the monsoon misses a year, then Trichy is draught ridden. Coimbatore is the next Chennai. It has more industries, including textiles, now IT, jewelry, manufacturing, educational institutions, hospitals, what not. Trichy has a loooong way to go.

Can u please list me that 3 industries.....
Once u update i will let u know what are the industries in Trichy...

Also u said there is not enough water..... FYKI water source is huge within the city except some parts like Tiruverumbur and beyond.
Also there are many water projects like Ramanathapuram, Madurai, etc,... going from cauvery river.

Also u have mentioned lot of industries in Coimbatore. Please list the industries, it would help us (Trichites) to know.

Dont just compare with the engineering institutions. We have
NIT-T, IIM (Only in Trichy not in Chennai or coimbatore), BIM (one of the 5 rated institutes for Management in India - again which is not in other parts of TN), IIM (Indian Institute of Metals), and many more....

Just check out the list of about 83 IT companies in Coimbatore:
http://www.coimbatoreit.com/images/it.pdf

Can you name a few in Trichy?

I actully drove through the Anna Nagar - IT park road. Its pathetic. 4 kilometers took 30 minutes. There was no sign that that place hosts an IT park. After a painful drive I spotted a 4 storey building with a compound. No occupants. Only security guard. I am also a resident of Trichy and I want the best. But I am playing a devil's advocate.

Coimbatore is a big hub for textile manufacturing and export. It houses so many foundaries that export auto parts to all major auto companies. It has LMW, Pricol, precision instruments maker. Kitchen appliance manufacturers, water puimps, agri equipment manufacturers, fertilizer companies.. etc. The city has a lot of small and medium businesses unlike Trichy which has majority of working class people. One major advantage is the climate. Since its located on the foothills of the mountains, it has cordial weather and lot of water resources. Trichy is hot, dry and sultry. We need a planned development to make it competent with Coimbatore. The recent mini economic boom is due to the salary hike in BHEL, which is the heartline of Trichy. I heard even a foreman get Rs 75,000 and a sweeper get about Rs. 40,000. These employees started investing in real-estate and this is one reason for the price increase. SME are the backbone of an ecomony. There are a dearth in Trichy. So Trichy cannot beat Coimbatore.

Who said Trichy is going to beat Coimbatore?
Everyone knows Coimbatore is Economic Hub. Even Madurai is backward comparatively.

Coimbatore is better than Trichy, But not comparable to Chennai.
Btw are you the same person who said don't compare with Delhi and Mumbai? Have you lived in those cities? Because I have lived in Delhi and I know. Being the National Capital Delhi gets so much importance particularly in Infrastructure. Noida and Gurgaon are not even part of Delhi, they are part of UP and Haryana.

Mumbai infrastructure is crumbling and the city is so congested that it is choked.

ok boss.. can you list out the number of skyscrapers in chennai???
and chennai has two high end malls only.. i too say living in trichy is far better then chennai.. because of its center locality and water resources... so pls.. dont compare chennai with delhi or mumbai.. even with bangalore.. its very far better then chennai..

Have you been to Mumbai during Monsoons? It becomes a concrete jungle overflowing with rainwater and collapse of the storm water drains? Mumbai is extremely crowded and overpopulated and it is smaller than Chennai.
The have no space left so they are expanding Navi Mumbai.
Bangalore traffic and roads are even more choked than Chennai.

There is one exeption_Delhi. It has the best Infrastructure.
Chennai has more scope in future than Mumbai or Bangalore .

Don't measure a Cities prosperity and significance by Skyscrapers alone.

Man i love your patriotic on chennai.. For that i cant leave it.. you're saying only the negative points yaar..
what ever you say people of India know which is best city.. I cant accept that Mumbai is smaller then chennai..
kekuraven kennai payam uh irundha.. chennai newyork eh vida super nu soluvingalea???

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:47 pm 
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
isham_9626 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
singapore tamil radio channel has started advertising property sales at trichy after successive promotions at chennai. the radio advertisement mentioned trichy the next chennai of the future. so guys you may expect property prices in trichy to rise sky high soon!!!!!!!! :)

Trichy cannot be Chennai... ever....there are only 3 industries.... BHEL, Educational Institutions, and Metal Fabrications and other small manufacturing. IT companies will hardly come to Trichy. First of all, the climate is not cordial. Its extremely hot and humid, second, there is not enough water. if the rising population sucks up all ground water and God forbid, if the monsoon misses a year, then Trichy is draught ridden. Coimbatore is the next Chennai. It has more industries, including textiles, now IT, jewelry, manufacturing, educational institutions, hospitals, what not. Trichy has a loooong way to go.

Also u said there is not enough water..... FYKI water source is huge within the city except some parts like Tiruverumbur and beyond.
Also there are many water projects like Ramanathapuram, Madurai, etc,... going from cauvery river.

Also u have mentioned lot of industries in Coimbatore. Please list the industries, it would help us (Trichites) to know.

NIT-T, IIM (Only in Trichy not in Chennai or coimbatore), BIM (one of the 5 rated institutes for Management in India - again which is not in other parts of TN), IIM (Indian Institute of Metals), and many more....

I actully drove through the Anna Nagar - IT park road. Its pathetic. 4 kilometers took 30 minutes. There was no sign that that place hosts an IT park. After a painful drive I spotted a 4 storey building with a compound. No occupants. Only security guard. I am also a resident of Trichy and I want the best. But I am playing a devil's advocate.

Coimbatore is a big hub for textile manufacturing and export. It houses so many foundaries that export auto parts to all major auto companies. It has LMW, Pricol, precision instruments maker. Kitchen appliance manufacturers, water puimps, agri equipment manufacturers, fertilizer companies.. etc. The city has a lot of small and medium businesses unlike Trichy which has majority of working class people. One major advantage is the climate. Since its located on the foothills of the mountains, it has cordial weather and lot of water resources. Trichy is hot, dry and sultry. We need a planned development to make it competent with Coimbatore. The recent mini economic boom is due to the salary hike in BHEL, which is the heartline of Trichy. I heard even a foreman get Rs 75,000 and a sweeper get about Rs. 40,000. These employees started investing in real-estate and this is one reason for the price increase. SME are the backbone of an ecomony. There are a dearth in Trichy. So Trichy cannot beat Coimbatore.

Everyone knows Coimbatore is Economic Hub. Even Madurai is backward comparatively.

Btw are you the same person who said don't compare with Delhi and Mumbai? Have you lived in those cities? Because I have lived in Delhi and I know. Being the National Capital Delhi gets so much importance particularly in Infrastructure. Noida and Gurgaon are not even part of Delhi, they are part of UP and Haryana.

Mumbai infrastructure is crumbling and the city is so congested that it is choked.

and chennai has two high end malls only.. i too say living in trichy is far better then chennai.. because of its center locality and water resources... so pls.. dont compare chennai with delhi or mumbai.. even with bangalore.. its very far better then chennai..

Have you been to Mumbai during Monsoons? It becomes a concrete jungle overflowing with rainwater and collapse of the storm water drains? Mumbai is extremely crowded and overpopulated and it is smaller than Chennai.
The have no space left so they are expanding Navi Mumbai.
Bangalore traffic and roads are even more choked than Chennai.

There is one exeption_Delhi. It has the best Infrastructure.
Chennai has more scope in future than Mumbai or Bangalore .

Don't measure a Cities prosperity and significance by Skyscrapers alone.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:04 pm 

isham_9626 wrote:
Forgot to post in the previous post.

you asked for few IT/ITES companies. Here i have listed upto my knowledge...

First source Solutions (2 Centres)
Allsec Technologies
Omega Health Care solutions
Assyst International
Vagus Technologies
247 Headhunting (Formerly Agency Assist)
EQuadriga Software Solutions
Adela Software Solutions
NHIT
Dextrasys Technologies Private Limited
DSM Soft Solutions
DCPL software
VKN BPO solutions
LanceSoft Inc.
KnowledgeQ
Vriksh Informatics LLP
Isign Technologies
Atulya solutions
3D Labs
Viswam infotech
SeaBirds Group & co
Vision Tech Solutions
BRees Technologies
Slite Technologies
Citymons Technologies
Team Innovative
Xoom Technology Systems
Antz Group
Beeta Software Technoligies
C-Square Computers
Digital Software Lab
E-Zone Softnet Solutions (P) Ltd
Enmas Ahlstrom Limited
Genesis Exclence Pvt Ltd
Tritan Software Solutions
TechCmantiX Technologies
Fagan Software Pvt Ltd
Codess System
ABR SYSTEMS PRIVATE LTD
Cistron Technologies
MaCons Infotech
Harsha Infotech
Genisoft
Datum Technologies
Cameo Corporate Services
Gridx Techno Labs
Yaltech Consulting
Logesys Solutions India Pvt. Ltd
Shalom Infotech Pvt Ltd.
Soft Sirpy Infotech Pvt Ltd.
Solutions RT India Pvt Ltd.
Version Software Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Technozyme Software Systems.
Karthik Soft

For the contact details of the above companies refer our dedicated "Software companies in Trichy" Thread.

You asked for few and i have listed 52 companies. This is not just the end my friend. We have many such companies.

Also the link which u given has CADD Centres and other consultancies.

I have not listed any such concerns. If i add such, it will go beyond 100. We have N no. of CADD training centres in Trichy because u see, Our TRICHY is heavy engineering hub in Tamilnadu where CADD is very much usefull for Heavy engineering designs than foundries.

Wow Wow Wow

Superb Isham :P

Trichy - Paradise In Tamil Nadu

Report this post
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:50 am 

Guest wrote:
superb narration Trichy Citizen.

Thanks Friend :P

Trichy - Paradise In Tamil Nadu

Report this post
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:33 am 
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
isham_9626 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:23 am 

Superb isham......Then also lot of CAD designer's Companies in Trichy City

Report this post
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:30 am 
:o wonderful isham .........

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:32 am 

Forgot to post in the previous post.

you asked for few IT/ITES companies. Here i have listed upto my knowledge...

First source Solutions (2 Centres)
Allsec Technologies
Omega Health Care solutions
Assyst International
Vagus Technologies
247 Headhunting (Formerly Agency Assist)
EQuadriga Software Solutions
Adela Software Solutions
NHIT
Dextrasys Technologies Private Limited
DSM Soft Solutions
DCPL software
VKN BPO solutions
LanceSoft Inc.
KnowledgeQ
Vriksh Informatics LLP
Isign Technologies
Atulya solutions
3D Labs
Viswam infotech
SeaBirds Group & co
Vision Tech Solutions
BRees Technologies
Slite Technologies
Citymons Technologies
Team Innovative
Xoom Technology Systems
Antz Group
Beeta Software Technoligies
C-Square Computers
Digital Software Lab
E-Zone Softnet Solutions (P) Ltd
Enmas Ahlstrom Limited
Genesis Exclence Pvt Ltd
Tritan Software Solutions
TechCmantiX Technologies
Fagan Software Pvt Ltd
Codess System
ABR SYSTEMS PRIVATE LTD
Cistron Technologies
MaCons Infotech
Harsha Infotech
Genisoft
Datum Technologies
Cameo Corporate Services
Gridx Techno Labs
Yaltech Consulting
Logesys Solutions India Pvt. Ltd
Shalom Infotech Pvt Ltd.
Soft Sirpy Infotech Pvt Ltd.
Solutions RT India Pvt Ltd.
Version Software Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Technozyme Software Systems.
Karthik Soft

For the contact details of the above companies refer our dedicated "Software companies in Trichy" Thread.

You asked for few and i have listed 52 companies. This is not just the end my friend. We have many such companies.

Also the link which u given has CADD Centres and other consultancies.

I have not listed any such concerns. If i add such, it will go beyond 100. We have N no. of CADD training centres in Trichy because u see, Our TRICHY is heavy engineering hub in Tamilnadu where CADD is very much usefull for Heavy engineering designs than foundries.

Report this post
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 854 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 86  Next