Trichyportal.com

Exclusive Forum on Trichy. Contact Info : trichyportal@gmail.com
It is currently Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:04 am

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 818 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 82  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:24 pm 
I've 5 acres near by sooriyur with 30 ft road. Per Acre 7.5 lakhs. Interested candidate cantact me.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:48 pm 

i would like to purchase a plot between Tiruverumbur to Kattur Manjalpalam walkable distance from the main road. Interested owner only to contact 9047642333. Required area is 2400+ for immediate construction purpose not for investment.

Report this post
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:57 pm 
vijay4bala wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hello Friends,
Can somebody let me know the price/sq feet in Shanmuga nagar 12th cross (Vayaloor Road).
I'm planning to buy a plot there

Hi All

we have plot in shanmuag nagar 4th cross, . we are planning to sell the plot. Details of the are 2400 sq.ft area, south facing, 1800rs/sq.ft. Interested people can contact me @9244442366

:o Greedy!!!!!!!!!!!! Rs 900/ Sq Ft itself is too much 800 is the prevailing

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:51 pm 
Akshaya home - luxury homes in Trichy

Akshaya planned to develop projects worth Rs.200 crore in the next three years in Coimbatore, luxury homes in Tiruchirapalli during this fiscal and and Salem and Madurai next financial year, he added.

http://blog.propertynice.com/akshaya-ho ... a-by-2015/

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:34 pm 
can anyone share what price you bought plots in Morais City Township. (not the Morais gardens). I got it for Rs.600/sqft. Did I pay too much?

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:18 pm 

Guest wrote:
Hello Friends,
Can somebody let me know the price/sq feet in Shanmuga nagar 12th cross (Vayaloor Road).
I'm planning to buy a plot there

Hi All

we have plot in shanmuag nagar 4th cross, . we are planning to sell the plot. Details of the are 2400 sq.ft area, south facing, 1800rs/sq.ft. Interested people can contact me @9244442366

Report this post
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:26 pm 
Guest wrote:
hello guys.
I'm planning to come to India this year end and planning to buy a plot in trichy .
I saw this quote in 99acres for a plot in shanumga nagar. Price Per Unit: Rs 3158 per sq. ft.
Is it a right price? can someone suggest me.

Where is shanmuga nagar , looks really cost ...... :roll:

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:06 am 
hello guys.
I'm planning to come to India this year end and planning to buy a plot in trichy .
I saw this quote in 99acres for a plot in shanumga nagar. Price Per Unit: Rs 3158 per sq. ft.
Is it a right price? can someone suggest me.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:27 pm 
Any idea where Puravankara and Akshaya coming in Trichy.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:26 pm 
Big players eye Tier-2 cities in TN

Real estate developers are increasingly exploring Tier II cities where there is a potential demand for quality built-up space. Leading players based in Chennai and national players have announced projects in smaller cities in Tamil Nadu, including Tiruchi, Madurai and Coimbatore.

These are cities that either have a strong industrial base or are tourist hubs attracting regular visitors as there is employment generation and infrastructure growth.

Developments are happening across market segments from the middle income segment to high-end luxury segments, say developers. Coimbatore, particularly with its traditional industrial base, is a focus market for many.
Not a marked trend yet

However, according to a representative of a leading housing finance institution this is yet to emerge a marked trend, but at best what is happening is developers with established and consolidated presence in Chennai are entering new markets. The market response is mixed and projects are primarily in small packages. Home loan offtake does not reflect a remarkable growth in the residential markets in these cities.

Among the developers exploring such markets are Appaswamy Real Estates, TVH, Puravankara, Akshaya Homes and Ceebros which have launched or have plans to launch residential projects in the central areas in the smaller cities. Most of them have projects in Coimbatore, while some such as Akshaya and Puravankara Housing and its budget homes division, Provident Housing, are looking at Tiruchi, Salem, Erode and Madurai also.

Mr Jackbastian Nazareth, Chief Executive Officer, Puravankara Projects, has launched a 19-acre first phase of a residential project in Coimbatore with over 1,118 units. This is one of the largest projects in the city and sales have been good, with units priced at about Rs 3,099 a square feet.

The company is also looking at land acquisition in Tiruchi and other cities.
Interest in Coimbatore

Coimbatore has a growing investor base with buyers in neighbouring Palakkad, Tirupur and other towns looking at investing , he says.

According to Mr T. Chitty Babu, Managing Director, Akshaya Homes, the company is planning projects in the luxury segments in these cities with units priced around a couple of crore rupees. The apartment concept is catching on in these cities, but quality supply is yet to meet market demand.

Akshaya is looking at the equivalent of what would be about Rs 12,500-15,000 a sq. ft. in a market like Chennai in prime residential areas such as Adyar or Kilpauk. Projects offering facilities such as club house, swimming pool and other modern amenities are needed.

Based on land prices, this would mean supply of products priced over Rs 7,500 a sq. ft where typically built-up space is on offer at about half that cost.

Affluent buyers in industry, professionals, people moving into these cities driven by employment generation from new investments and regular visitors form the market for such projects, he says. Akshaya is also looking at such projects in Tiruchi, he said.

Appaswamy Constructions has a 164- unit project also in Coimbatore, with sizes ranging from about 1,100 sq.ft to about 2,000 sq.ft. Its Chief Operating Officer, Mr T.S.S. Krishnan, says developers are exploiting the land banks accumulated in the city. There is a ‘fair amount' of built-up space coming into the market and the scale of development is unmatched when compared with other small cities. However, the growth is driving up land prices which could prove a concern in the price-sensitive market.

Other developers with large projects in Coimbatore include TVH which has launched the Ekanta with over 300 units, one of the largest projects of its kind in smaller cities. The company has launched the units beginning at about Rs 40 lakh with apartments ranging between 1,100 and 2,200 sq. ft.

Jain Housing has also announced projects in Coimbatore and Tirupur

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 818 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 82  Next