TRICHYPORTAL.COM

Exclusive Forum on Trichy. Contact Info : trichyportal@gmail.com
It is currently Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:11 am

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 725 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 73  Next
 Post subject: Re: Trichy Real Estate ...............
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:43 pm 
Guest wrote:
I am an NRI visiting India soon. I purchased 2 grounds (4800 sq.ft) of land in the year 1985 at Gundur village, near the now IT park. I see from this site that one ground costs from 5 to 10 lakhs. But when I want to sell it the offers are very low. Since I have been away so long I do not know what will be best and reasonable price. Can some one help me with this?

Aul

dont sell you land now. wait for one more year. It is appreciating now. also lot of spouts are roaming around hunting for vacant lands in that area. dont get fooled by such guys. they will buy at a very cheap rate and sell with a heavy margin. my advice- dont sell it now.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:40 am 
I am an NRI visiting India soon. I purchased 2 grounds (4800 sq.ft) of land in the year 1985 at Gundur village, near the now IT park. I see from this site that one ground costs from 5 to 10 lakhs. But when I want to sell it the offers are very low. Since I have been away so long I do not know what will be best and reasonable price. Can some one help me with this?

Aul

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:34 pm 
Guest wrote:
HIII FRIENDS....Y IS TAT RESIDENTIAL TOWNSHIP LIKE APPARTMENTS WIT COMMERCIAL SPACES INSIDE IS NT TAKIN PLACE....WER IN CHENNAI OUTER REMOTE AREAS HV BEEN DNE THOSE KINDS OF PROJECT,,,,Y IS TAT AKSHYA HOMES,TVH,ARIHANT LIK BIG BUILDERS NT SHOWIN INTEREST TOWARDS TRICHY...ANYONE CAN SEND DEM A MAIL REGARDIN DIS TO ALL BUILDERS

There are so many apartments in Thillai nagar that has commercial space.The ongoing Rams Maris project is a Residential project with Shopping Mall. Akshya homes, TVH has plans for Trichy but they are yet to announce it.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:25 pm 

A land available opposite IIM facing the road which is 4700 sq.feet costing about 17 lakhs.. is it worth it ..??

Is there a possibility that area around IIM will develop ? So that it can be used for commercial purposes.. Kindly give your comments.

Report this post
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:08 pm 
HIII FRIENDS....Y IS TAT RESIDENTIAL TOWNSHIP LIKE APPARTMENTS WIT COMMERCIAL SPACES INSIDE IS NT TAKIN PLACE....WER IN CHENNAI OUTER REMOTE AREAS HV BEEN DNE THOSE KINDS OF PROJECT,,,,Y IS TAT AKSHYA HOMES,TVH,ARIHANT LIK BIG BUILDERS NT SHOWIN INTEREST TOWARDS TRICHY...ANYONE CAN SEND DEM A MAIL REGARDIN DIS TO ALL BUILDERS

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:55 pm 
Guest wrote:
SIS ACROPOLE got permission from govt. to build 9 floors only but now they opened booking for

13 floors, is it safe to buy home? is there any legal problems?

check the govt. order here ---->
http://www.tnpcb.gov.in/seiaa/ec/55_EC.pdf

The booking is yet to open for floors from 5th to 13th which is next phase only. May be they would have got re approval for 13 floors.Anyway please check the approval from corporation and Municipal administration in chennai.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:44 pm 
SIS ACROPOLE got permission from govt. to build 9 floors only but now they opened booking for

13 floors, is it safe to buy home? is there any legal problems?

check the govt. order here ---->
http://www.tnpcb.gov.in/seiaa/ec/55_EC.pdf

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:12 am 
The influence of the Airport expansion and the IT park approval has been felt in Trichy Real Estate arena. With a 5-star hotel to come up opposite to the International Airport, a marriage hall and a shopping center adjacent to it, the real estate activities has gained momentum near the IT Park. With an ethical and practical approach, KK Estates has come up with a new Project called "Sabari Nagar" near the IT Park.

http://www.kk-estates.com/sabari_nagar.php

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:31 pm 
Isham great updates. Did you find any time to go to Morais City, Rams Maris or FSM construction site? It will be great to get those updates also.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:38 pm 

One more flats under construction next to PL A arcade

Report this post
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 725 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 73  Next