Trichy Citizen wrote:
I'd like to invest my savings from abroad in some plot in thillainagar, only in one of the cross roads, not anywhere else... What's the market rate? Hope its not very expensive.
Building Rate per square feet in Thillai Nagar varies from Rs.3400 to Rs.4400.
Building Rate per square feet in Cantonment varies from Rs.5000 to Rs.6000.
This is as far as my knowledge.
Is Cantonment is expensive than Thillainagar?
Yes friend. As far as my knowledge, at present, Cantonment is the costliest area in Trichy.
This is because of the infrastructure it offers,
1) Central Bus Terminal is there.
2) Trichy Main Junction is there.
3) Also many important hotels (Sangam, Breeze, Femina & Ramyas), hospitals (Child Jesus, KMC, Maruthi), theatres and Schools are in that area.
4) Municipal Corporation, All India Radio, BSNL Main Office, Head Post Office, Trichy District Court, Military ground, office & Quarters are there.
5) Also some shopping places like spencers, mega mart, jenne plaza, FSM, Reliance Mart, Baskin Robbins, Marry Brown and upcoming proposed Siraj Mall and RAMS are there.
Also referred various property websites, it is costlier than other areas.