Trichyportal.com

Exclusive Forum on Trichy. Contact Info : trichyportal@gmail.com
It is currently Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:03 am

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 859 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 86  Next
 Post subject: Re: Trichy Real Estate
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:13 pm 

- dinakaran

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+Report this post
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:13 pm 

MORAIS MAJESTIC -----1936 Flats with 11 Towers of 11 Floors Each

^^^^^^^^
So, it is going to have 1936 Flats (11*11*16) in 11 Blocks of 11 Floors each

Such a Majestic and Massive Residential Project of Trichy

This Project will see Trichy's 4th 10+ Floor Project after Ram Maris, Akhsaya's Trichy Rich and SIS Acropole

:)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:47 pm 

SIS Groups to Launch their 2nd Residential Project soon at Trichy named " SIS LUXOR" at Pettavaithalai

Quote:
S I S Luxor Apartments is one of the popular residential developments in Pettavaithalai, neighborhood of Trichy. It is among the upcoming projects of its Builder. It has lavish yet thoughtfully designed residences.

Project Details

Quote:
Presenting, S I S Luxor Apartments - an address that is an oasis of calm, peace and magnificence in the hustle-bustle of the city, Trichy. Your home will now serve as a perfect getaway after a tiring day at work, as S I S Luxor Apartments ambiance will make you forget that you are in the heart of the city, Pettavaithalai.

Apartments in S I S Luxor Apartments comprises of beautiful houses in Trichy.

S I S Luxor Apartments brings a lifestyle that befits Royalty with the batch of magnificent Apartments at Pettavaithalai. These Residential Apartments in Trichy offers limited edition luxury boutique houses that amazingly escapes the noise of the city center. S I S Luxor Apartments is built by a renowned name in construction business, South India Shelters Pvt. Ltd at Pettavaithalai, Trichy.

The floor plan of S I S Luxor Apartments presents the most exciting and dynamic floor plans designed for a lavish lifestyle. The master plan of S I S Luxor Apartments offers people a strong connection to their surroundings, promoting a sense of community whilst balancing this with a distinct private address for individual homeowners.

Location Advantage: There are number of benefits of living in Apartments with a good locality. The location of S I S Luxor Apartments makes sure that the home-seekers are choosing the right Apartments for themselves. It is one of the most prestigious address of Trichy with many facilities and utilities nearby Pettavaithalai.

sources: https://www.commonfloor.com/s-i-s-luxor-apartments-trichy/povp-3mafe3

http://www.quikr.com/homes/project/s-i-s-luxor-apartments+pettavaithalai+trichy+81915

^^^^^^

While, their 1st Project at Trichy named SIS Acropole ( Twin Towers with 14 floors each) is based on Greek Architecture, ---SIS LUXOR will be based on Egyptian Architecture as the name suggests

The Project will kickstart in March/April 2017 with some grand gala Promos--Already , SIS groups have started pre-booking too for this

Hope , SIS Group comes up with another Magnificent Luxurious Project to Trichy :)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:16 pm 

^^^^
Tower-2/Phase -2 of SIS Acropole(14 Floors)

]Height of Tower-1/Phase -1 of SIS Acropole

source: SIS Official FB

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:28 pm 

SIS-Acropole-Trichy Recieves many Best Project Awards in India and Abroad

1) Won the Project of the Year 2016 (South) by Estrade Real Estate Magazine at Singapore

Quote:
It was our privilege to receive the Project of the Year (South) – Award for S.I.S Acropole from highly acclaimed Estrade Real Estate Awards during the glittering Gala Awards Ceremony held on 21st of October , 2016 at the Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel , Singapore

2) Stands as one among the Top-3 Real Estate Project Award in the year 2015 by NDTV

Quote:
We were extremely proud to be amongst the final 3 chosen Nominees under the category: “Premium Apartment Project of the Year " during the NDTV Real Estate Awards Function held on 13th of March, 2015 at Taj Lands Ends in Mumbai where the final coveted price went to the project " Magnifica " by SalarpuriaSattva in Bangalore.

But the proud fact still remains that we were the final 4 out of the 82 Nominations that this category received and this was even highlighted during the speech by Mrs. Manisha Natarajan, Editor and Anchor , Business and Real Estate, NDTV who was the MC! The other nominees were the projects from the Brigade and the Prestige Group! It was a glittering Awards Ceremony attended by the doyens of the industry like Mr. Irfan Razack of Prestige Group , Mr. Niranjan Hiranandani of Hiranandani group , Mr.Menon of Sobha Properties. The chief guest for the evening was Mr. Babul Supriyo, Minister of State for Urban Development who won all our hearts by his fantastic down to earth approach and his straightforwardness. Nevertheless it was indeed an extremely proud moment for the company to be placed amongst the elite group of final 3 that included prestige and brigade too and also getting through to the final 3 amongst the 82 nominations.

Guess that speaks volumes about our resplendent project, S.I.S Acropole!

3) Project of the year -2013 by Indian Reality Awards

Quote:
We were extremely happy and proud to bag the “Project of the year- 2013” award for our project S.I.S Acropole in Trichy. The award was received during the premier Indian Realty Awards 2013 - Newsmakers of the year, organized by Hundred Communications, a boutique publishing house saw the crème de la creme of the society come together at The Lalit, New Delhi. Two exclusive coffee table books, Indian Realty Year Book and Real Leaders were also launched by Bollywood stars Chitrangada Singh and Soha Ali Khan along with Olympic Medalist in Boxing, Vijender Singh, who also gave away the awards. The awards were hosted by The Lalit with NDTV Profit as the TV partner, 99acre.com as the online partner and was powered by Trade India. The award was received with much pride and happiness by Mr. A. Nawaz Hussain, Director.

4) Rated one of the Top-100 Projects by Exchange Media

Quote:
We are elated and pleased to share the happy news that our Project, S.I.S Acropole was chosen as one of the " Top 100 " Projects in India in the Month of October 2014 by a reputed media Company named " Exchange4 Media " who are responsible for publishing the REALTY PLUS Magazine ! Our Project was showcased in the Coffee Table book as one amongst the Top 100 Projects across the Country.The Knowledge Partner for this Coffee Table Book was CRISIL REAL ESTATE STAR RATING.

source and courtesy: https://www.facebook.com/southindiashelters/

These users thanked the author ilovetrichy for the post: Aravindh (Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:08 pm)
  Rating: 33.33%
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:57 pm 

Akhsaya Homes " TRICHY RICH" construction Updates

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:45 am 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:56 pm 

source: DC

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:35 pm 

MNC Group----Angelica Retirement Homes now @ Trichy

source: The Hindu

For More: http://www.angelicagracehome.in/

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:57 pm 

Rise in Reality/Residential Investments in Trichy City and its Sub-Urbs

source: TOI

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 859 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 86  Next