Trichyportal.com

Exclusive Forum on Trichy. Contact Info : trichyportal@gmail.com
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:05 pm

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5791 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 572, 573, 574, 575, 576, 577, 578 ... 580  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:23 pm 
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oops really sad to hear that, this service is one of the oldest international service from trichy, correct ?

Yes, it is really sad to see this service go.I guess this service has been there since late 80's or early 90's. When Air India can operate Srinagar-Dubai on 30% load factor, why can they continue this service?

Yes U R Right! Indian Airlines and Sri Lankan Airlines are the pioneers of Trichy airport passenger services since early eighties, during which time, Trichy customs officers are known to be highly notorious and corrupt. It was for this main reason, people preferred to travel from chennai airport instead, dumping Trichy and making the airport dormant for a long time, until re-vitalising in the recent past few years. If ever there were to have correct policy and plannings, Trichy airport surely will be the next best airport like chennai. BEST of LUCK guys! :mrgreen:

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+Report this post

Tags
Trichy Flight Services, Flight ticket offers, Malindo Trichy, Airasia Trichy, Tiger airways Trichy, Srilankan Airlines Trichy
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:28 pm 
Guest wrote:
Oops really sad to hear that, this service is one of the oldest international service from trichy, correct ?

Yes, it is really sad to see this service go.I guess this service has been there since late 80's or early 90's. When Air India can operate Srinagar-Dubai on 30% load factor, why can they continue this service?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:15 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:30 pm 
Trichy MP contact details.Some one can draft a letter to him

P. KUMAR,
MEMBER OF PARLIMENT,
CANTONMENT,
TRICHY.1

Mail your Queries at : trichy.mp@gmail.com,
Call us : 9443144595

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:00 pm 
Hari wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think we should organize protests. In genereal the govt is neglecting Trichy.May be college students should be involved to show our angry.

Maybe Tiruchiets could express unhappiness to Depty.CM Stalin during his scheduled visit to Trichy on 22nd October. 8-)

As I'm working in Pune, I cannot attend the inauguration on 22-Oct. Express our protest is not that much easier due to the police protection. Before that what I'm thinking is one can prepare the detail report including the projects what we lost till (like 100 crores hospital), about the upcoming projects and meet our district collector Mr. Soundaih ( I hope he will be helpful) to get the approval. Any ideas welcome!!! :idea:

Trichy collector is govt puppet and wont be of much help too

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:56 pm 
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think we should organize protests. In genereal the govt is neglecting Trichy.May be college students should be involved to show our angry.

Maybe Tiruchiets could express unhappiness to Depty.CM Stalin during his scheduled visit to Trichy on 22nd October. 8-)

I don't think Dy.CM Stalin could help if it involves his brother and Nehru is another dummy.May be Trichy MP Mr.Kumar could take initiative (off course not for political gain) and we could support him to show our unhappiness.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:28 pm 

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

As I'm working in Pune, I cannot attend the inauguration on 22-Oct. Express our protest is not that much easier due to the police protection. Before that what I'm thinking is one can prepare the detail report including the projects what we lost till (like 100 crores hospital), about the upcoming projects and meet our district collector Mr. Soundaih ( I hope he will be helpful) to get the approval. Any ideas welcome!!! :idea:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:00 pm 
Guest wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:14 am 
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
We must not let this service be stopped guys.. It is the pride of trichy.

Instead of stopping it.. Here are the alternative route suggestions..
Aircraft based in Bangalore..
Bangalore-> Trichy-> Colombo -> Trichy-> Bangalore - > Sharjah. (and return)
Now you ll have the advantage of:
1. Connecting Bangalore with Trichy and Colombo .. Its a double advantage with two high density routes.
2. Connecting Colombo with Trichy, Bangalore and Sharjah.
3. Conencting Trichy with Bangalore which has been on request for a real long time (Introduce 1000rs fares on this sector
and avoid any inflight service)

Chennai-> Trichy-> Mumbai-> Sharjah.
Mumbai - UAE has always been an heavy load sectors.
Also connecting trichy to mumbai would enable people from central tamil nadu to directly travel
to the western hub of our country with out transitting else where..
Trichy -> Sharjah Loads remain .. while Mumbai-> Sharjah loads only add support..

When you think different is when one achieves profits.
What are the Flt. Ops guys sitting in IC doing ?

Dear Trichyites at any cost we should not let this service be stopped because of poor route planning..

the same service will be provided by air india express from october 25, no need to worry.

Air India is not withdrawing the Trivandrum-Sharjah route and they have changed the scheduled from October 25th and will be operated by A319 aircraft. So I dont think Air India express can operate this route.

Sorry guys, Trichy-Sharjah flight withdrawal due to politics purely.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:27 am 
Guest wrote:
We must not let this service be stopped guys.. It is the pride of trichy.

Instead of stopping it.. Here are the alternative route suggestions..
Aircraft based in Bangalore..
Bangalore-> Trichy-> Colombo -> Trichy-> Bangalore - > Sharjah. (and return)
Now you ll have the advantage of:
1. Connecting Bangalore with Trichy and Colombo .. Its a double advantage with two high density routes.
2. Connecting Colombo with Trichy, Bangalore and Sharjah.
3. Conencting Trichy with Bangalore which has been on request for a real long time (Introduce 1000rs fares on this sector
and avoid any inflight service)

Chennai-> Trichy-> Mumbai-> Sharjah.
Mumbai - UAE has always been an heavy load sectors.
Also connecting trichy to mumbai would enable people from central tamil nadu to directly travel
to the western hub of our country with out transitting else where..
Trichy -> Sharjah Loads remain .. while Mumbai-> Sharjah loads only add support..

When you think different is when one achieves profits.
What are the Flt. Ops guys sitting in IC doing ?

Dear Trichyites at any cost we should not let this service be stopped because of poor route planning..

the same service will be provided by air india express from october 25, no need to worry.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5791 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 572, 573, 574, 575, 576, 577, 578 ... 580  Next