Trichyportal.com

Exclusive Forum on Trichy. Contact Info : trichyportal@gmail.com
It is currently Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:53 am

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:15 pm 

TRICHY PORTAL IS A PIONEER IN UNITING THE LIKE MINDED PEOPLE WHO ENJOYS AND WISH THE GROWTH OF THE CITY..I USED TO DREAM BIG ABOUT MY CITY AND AFTER SEEING TRICHY PORTAL, I CAME TO KNOW THAT MANY ARE LIKE ME.

CONGRATS TO TRICHYPORTAL AND THANK YOU ADMIN FOR KEEPING US UPDATED EVERYDAY.

THANK YOU

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+Report this post

These users thanked the author francistrichy for the post: Aravindh (Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:34 pm)
  Rating: 25%
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:38 pm 

Hearty Congrats to Aravindh Sir, the Moderator whose painful efforts in Maintaining this Lovely Forum of Trichy has paid rich dividends among Tiruchites

If anyone wants to know what is happening around Trichy, a simple click to Trichyportal.com is enough

Wish Trichyportal attains greater heights in the years to come

One little suggestion--It would be nice if the Home Page is brought back again with Live Updates

:) :) :)

These users thanked the author ilovetrichy for the post: Aravindh (Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:21 pm)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:45 pm 

Aravindh wrote:
It is really a Happy moment, we have completed 9 years and stepping into 10 ............

Thank you all for the support and affection, special thanks to the long time associates !!!

நன்றி !!!

Hearty congratulations & go ahead

These users thanked the author nprasanna for the post: Aravindh (Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:21 pm)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:59 pm 

It is really a Happy moment, we have completed 9 years and stepping into 10 ............

Thank you all for the support and affection, special thanks to the long time associates !!!

நன்றி !!!

These users thanked the author Aravindh for the post (total 2): ilovetrichy (Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:34 pm) • nprasanna (Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:44 pm)
  Rating: 50%
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:01 pm 

Aravindh wrote:
An interesting journey of 8 years and stepping into 9th year ...........

Thanks all for the support. The era has changed a lot over the years, Trichyportal facebook page has a multi fold reach than the forum but still the hard core fans of the city and people looking for detailed news on the city follow and prefer the portal.

Thanks to all those followers & friends and a special mention of thanks to Ilovetrichy and Prasanna for their continuous contributions.

- Aravindh

Kudos Aravindh sir for you great efforts of maintaining the portal. Hope the portal grows more and more.

These users thanked the author deepu051993 for the post (total 2): heartgame (Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:18 pm) • Aravindh (Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:25 am)
  Rating: 50%
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:10 am 

R.S.NARAYANAN wrote:
Aravindh wrote:
Thanks for the wishes and support Prasanna, Francis sir and ILT,

Quote:
trichyfan forumer deserves special mention as whatever little he posts, it is of Great Value with Rare source of Info

True, thanks for the support trichyfan.

A wonderful effort by Mr.Aravindh. Now a days it is not possible for me to involve or post or discuss the things and it was nicely done by many people like Prasanna,ILT,Aravindh etc. But Aravindh knows how many times i am viewing this forum.
I remember earlier there was tiruchianwordpress.com and after that i come to know this forum. For the past 7 years since i started working in Dubai i never missed this forum.

Kudos to Mr.Aravindh

Thanks for the wishes Narayanan sir and very well know that you rarely miss to visit the forum & thanks for the long time support sir.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:52 am 

Aravindh wrote:

Quote:
trichyfan forumer deserves special mention as whatever little he posts, it is of Great Value with Rare source of Info

A wonderful effort by Mr.Aravindh. Now a days it is not possible for me to involve or post or discuss the things and it was nicely done by many people like Prasanna,ILT,Aravindh etc. But Aravindh knows how many times i am viewing this forum.
I remember earlier there was tiruchianwordpress.com and after that i come to know this forum. For the past 7 years since i started working in Dubai i never missed this forum.

Kudos to Mr.Aravindh

These users thanked the author R.S.NARAYANAN for the post: Aravindh (Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:06 am)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:32 am 

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:28 pm 

Aravindh wrote:
An interesting journey of 8 years and stepping into 9th year ...........

Thanks all for the support. The era has changed a lot over the years, Trichyportal facebook page has a multi fold reach than the forum but still the hard core fans of the city and people looking for detailed news on the city follow and prefer the portal.

Thanks to all those followers & friends and a special mention of thanks to Ilovetrichy and Prasanna for their continuous contributions.

- Aravindh

Wow !!!!! Thats a great achievement Indeed Sir

Maintaining a Portal for 8 long years and still going strong needs great love,passion and valour to do it---Hats off for your efforts

Thanks for your humbleness on myself----IMO, trichyfan forumer deserves special mention as whatever little he posts, it is of Great Value with Rare source of Info

Wish and Pray that Trichyportal.com and its FB reaches new heights in the coming days

:D :D :D :D :D :D

These users thanked the author ilovetrichy for the post: Aravindh (Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:28 am)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:44 pm 

HATS OFF TO YOU ARVIND SIR.

These users thanked the author francistrichy for the post: Aravindh (Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:28 am)
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next