Trichyportal.com

Exclusive Forum on Trichy. Contact Info : trichyportal@gmail.com
It is currently Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:39 am

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:34 pm 

Special thanks to Trichy Portal Administration. The seed you had sowed 4 years back is going to reap a ripe fruit as TIDE. This portal really unites the trichy people and cause for the developments.

SO ALL THE CREDIT GOES TO ADMINISTRATION. THANKS FOR REMEMBERING ME ADMN

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+Report this post
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:14 pm 

Niranjan wrote:
congrats trichyportal and thanks admin for such a wonderful forum for our trichian...

Its pleasure to be associated with trichyportal and it greatly help us in forming our org TIDES and in many more ways....

All the very best .... Trichyportal and tp admin.... Cheers :)

Thanks Arockiaraj and Niranjan for your generosity & appreciating words, it may look silly but felt very emotional when i was writing the post.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:13 pm 

A hearty congrats to admin and also congrats to all people who posted & read. This forum reaches all peoples living around the word. Once again thanks admin and all the very best for upcoming year

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:07 pm 

congrats trichyportal and thanks admin for creating wonderful forum for our beloved city ..

Its pleasure to be associated with trichyportal and it greatly help us in forming our org TIDES and in many more ways....

All the very best .... Trichyportal and tp admin.... Cheers :)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:52 pm 

Trichyportal.com ,Its November 30th, 4 years completed and stepping into the 5th year, it has been a very interesting journey all along. The primary motive of starting such a portal was to make people aware of the events and developments happening in and around Trichy, and also to bring like minded Trichy people together both in and away from Trichy.

I know it is no match to a world class forum but I hope it is contributing atleast a bit to the development of the city and usefull to viewers, yes even if it is in a small way its worth feeling satisfied.

On this day I would like to thank all members who have been regularly sharing & contributing to the forum, my special thanks to Prasanna, Raja, Rajaraman, Niranjan, Ramesh and of course, Ramkummar, Premkumar, Isham, ami, Narayanan, trichyfan, francis, Arockiaraj, deepu, Shyam, oldtrichyresident the list goes on……. There are also users who are regular viewers of Trichyportal though not registered, thanks to them as well.

I also take this occasion to sincerely thank Ramkumar of tiruchian.wordpress.com who was my greatest inspiration, initially on online updates and discussions on Trichy all I knew was Tiruchian wordpress, later came to know about skyscrapercity Trichy (http://www.skyscrapercity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3132) where I found many Trichy fans. Ofcourse now there are many places available where we can find regular updates on Trichy like Trichinopoly' FB group (http://www.facebook.com/groups/trichinopoly), FB Page I Love Trichy(http://www.facebook.com/trichyisheaven), newly created TIDES official FB group (http://www.facebook.com/groups/297966503640655), http://www.facebook.com/nammatrichy and many more…. I wish all of them a very best, hope to see many such initiatives to contribute to the development of our lovely city.

Special mention to friends of TIDES, who are doing amazing ground work for the development of Trichy by meeting people and officials in person, generating stats, making presentations, filing RTI etc… keep going friends will always be with your cause.

All along these days if I had hurt any of you in someway or other it may be because of my ignorance and not on intention.

Thank you all.

Yours Ever Loving

Tp_admin

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7