Trichyportal.com

Exclusive Forum on Trichy. Contact Info : trichyportal@gmail.com
It is currently Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:50 am

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:38 am 

tp_admin wrote:
Trichyportal.com - 5 Years Completed and Into The 6th Year...

Thanks all .................

Congrats keep it up, we will definitely celebrate silver jubilee of tp.com after 20 years in a big manner. because of this tp, we formed TIDES, main reason behind TIDES are premkumar, Kanagarajan, isham, shyam, raako and jegan, riyas, myself, mahesh have supported to you people a lot and a special mention to tp admin also. Your trichyportal have been watched by top notch tamil people in mumbai, congrats admin.

We have achieved or done something for the development of our Tiruchirapalli through this TIDES;
our queries, grievances are accepted by our TN ministers, many, many thanks for them.

Here we have to congratulate our MP Mr.P.Kumar Sir and lot more are there, but as a security concern we should not reveal their's names. Sorry Sirs, regret me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+Report this post
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:08 am 

Trichyportal.com - 5 Years Completed and Into The 6th Year...

Thanks all .................

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:46 pm 

Congrats to tp_admin and all the members for their contribution for sharing & keeping our city's development alive. Its been a memorable 4 years journey and hope to see it continue the same way.

tp_admin wrote:
Trichyportal.com ,Its November 30th, 4 years completed and stepping into the 5th year, it has been a very interesting journey all along. The primary motive of starting such a portal was to make people aware of the events and developments happening in and around Trichy, and also to bring like minded Trichy people together both in and away from Trichy.

Thank you all.

Yours Ever Loving

Tp_admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:58 pm 

thanks alot admin sir and ramkumar sir for the appreciation :)

it is my duty and pleasure to update with all members grace

TRICHY-----------------Educational Hub,,,Mecca of Fabrication and TRZ-- Rising International Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:38 pm 

Quote:
NARAYANAN

Yes Narayanan usually i could find lot of updates from you in Trichy Airport Thread, off late it was missing understood that you were busy, thats fine but have seen you many times online.

Quote:
trichy_thala

Thanks for your words admin of nammatrichy.com, sure though we are in different portals the aim is one.

Quote:
ramkummar
"TP make me feel close to Trichy and I mean it"

thats so nice, more than three fourth of this credit should goto Prasanna, Raja , Rajaraman, Niranjan and friends who regularly take time to update the portal

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:43 pm 

Hey friends,
Congratulations on completing the 4th year. I am so happy that we all are making this magic work. We will make this work for 400 more years atleast :) I still remember it was 2009 Jan i was searching to get some updates about MARIS theater where I first bumped to this site. From then on I am a regular visitor. after checking my gmail and FB I come here to check whats happeing in Trichy. That too these days I am forced to do so cos the city is leaping forward so fast even if I miss to check out one day I may miss many things. I take this oppurtunity to extend a spl thanks to Admin, Rajaraman, Niranjan,, and others who really invest their time to bring some news to people like us who live away from Trichy! TP make me feel close to Trichy and I mean it, Thanks for making me feel so. Thanks admin.
Ungalin indha Sevai Melum thodarra Prarthikkiren! ALL THE BEST :D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:19 pm 

Hearty Congratz Trichy Portal Team . I am admin of www.nammatrichy.com . You are the inspiration for me to create ww.nammatrichy.com .I am joining with your hands to take trichy to greater heights . Lets join together our hands . Proud to be trichian.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:19 pm 

Earlier I particularly used to know about Trichy in Tiruchianwordpress.com in 2008-2009 and lateron i know about Tp.com.After that viewing Tp.com on a daily basis is part of my daily activities nowadays. Due to my present work pressure forced me to stay away from this forum but i am silent reader always. May tp admin know this howmany times i am viewing this forum. Kudos to TP admin and everybody.

BEST WISHES

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:41 pm 
GREAT GOING...
SKY IS THE LIMIT...
I WISH TRICHY PORTAL A MORE AND MORE GREAT SUCCESS IN THE COMING YEARS.
I AM A REGULAR VIEWER OF THIS FORUM.
I GAINED MANY GOOD INFORMATION FROM THIS FORUM.
A SPECIAL SALUTE TO THE TP ADMIN ...
:D YOU ARE WONDERFUL. :D
YOUR GREAT WORK TOWARDS MAINTAINING SUCH A FORUM / WEBSITE WITH DAILY UPDATES IS REALLY AWESOME AND MIND-BLOWING.
KEEP DOING...
WE ALL ARE WITH YOU ALWAYS...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:33 pm 

nprasanna wrote:
heartiest congrats to mr.admin, i have always a special love to tp.com, through this tp.com only we had first meet on Jan-pongal-2012, within a year of our first meet anniversary we got many prides for our trichy city like trichy international airport, cap gemini BPO, Omega BPO & many more software companies, the list going on....... and many more on the cards for the deveploment of trichy city...

a special thanks to mr. niranjan, who arranged the first meet in jan-2012, the result of the meet is TIDES.
Thank you admin, for your great support....

Thanks Prasanna...

Thanks to Deepak too, as he has coordinated the pongal meet succesfully along with Isham/Prem and Raako...

We are ready to rock even with better event in coming days with all your's support...:)

Just within one year, we made very good progress ...

Please come up with all your available date(s) either during New year or Pongal Holidays...

If someone not going to be available on those date also, please share it here...

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=545&p=25710#p25710

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthrea ... 168&page=3

TIDES FB Page...

Thanks

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next