Trichyportal.com

Exclusive Forum on Trichy. Contact Info : trichyportal@gmail.com
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:13 pm

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 224, 225, 226, 227, 228
 Post subject: Re: Train
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:50 pm 
R.S.NARAYANAN wrote:
gautham.c wrote:
Hi R.S.NARAYANAN, Thanks for your effort and also sharing the info with us.

This sender is DomainKeys verified
"trichymp kumar" <trichy.mp@gmail.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"R.S.NARAYANAN" <narayanan_rsn@yahoo.com>
OK THANK U SIR

P.KUMAR.,M.P

On 11/19/09, R.S.NARAYANAN <narayanan_rsn@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Sir,How r u? Again myself is writing this letter. thanks for your positive acknowledgement. In this letter i suggest the following:Due to the single line bottleneck in the chord line no additional trains to be operated between Trichy and Chennai. Even though doubling project approved from Villupuram to Dindigal it will take a very long time to complete due to the meagre allocation of funds. SR is wasting the funds by way of constructing bridges between Villupuram and chenglepet.My view is utilising that funds to make partial doubling between some saturated sections. More crossings occured in between Trichy and Vridhachalam particularly between kattur and ariyalur. Patch doubling the line between Kattur and chillakudi and from sendurai to ariyalur and also from ulundurpet and puvanur may relieve some traffic. If u travel in the night time many trains stranded in several stations for more than an hour. First we do like this lateron we construct bridges. This will be the immediate solution to operate more trains between trichy and chennai. Now there is double line between Trichy and ponmalai. It may extend upto Trichytown station for time being.The entrire strech between Trichy and Chennai patch doubling is must between the following.Madurantagam and MelmaruvathurKandambakkam to VillupuramUlundurpet to VridhachalamSendurai to AriyalurLalgudi to Kallakudi palanganathamThis will reduce the running time as well as introduction of more trains.There is no additional day trains between Trichy and chennai apart from Pallavan exp. We may ask to increase the frequency of Trichy howrah express from the present 2 times a week to 4times a week. The other 3days the frequencies shared by kanyakumari,Pondicherry and Rameswaram.Now the winter session of parliament going to start in the couple of days i want to remember about the things as i mentioned above.Hope you do the best for Trichy.ThanksR.S.Narayanan

Thx for wonderful effort to convey the message to MP...

Hats off

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:23 am 
To book Reserved/Unreserved Train tickets call Madhava Marketing, 31/3, E.V.S Street (Near Bustop), Srirangam. Cell: 90431-66545 , 92457-30455, 0431-2433751, open from morning 6:30 AM.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:57 pm 
gautham.c wrote:

This sender is DomainKeys verified
"trichymp kumar" <trichy.mp@gmail.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"R.S.NARAYANAN" <narayanan_rsn@yahoo.com>
OK THANK U SIR

P.KUMAR.,M.P

On 11/19/09, R.S.NARAYANAN <narayanan_rsn@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Sir,How r u? Again myself is writing this letter. thanks for your positive acknowledgement. In this letter i suggest the following:Due to the single line bottleneck in the chord line no additional trains to be operated between Trichy and Chennai. Even though doubling project approved from Villupuram to Dindigal it will take a very long time to complete due to the meagre allocation of funds. SR is wasting the funds by way of constructing bridges between Villupuram and chenglepet.My view is utilising that funds to make partial doubling between some saturated sections. More crossings occured in between Trichy and Vridhachalam particularly between kattur and ariyalur. Patch doubling the line between Kattur and chillakudi and from sendurai to ariyalur and also from ulundurpet and puvanur may relieve some traffic. If u travel in the night time many trains stranded in several stations for more than an hour. First we do like this lateron we construct bridges. This will be the immediate solution to operate more trains between trichy and chennai. Now there is double line between Trichy and ponmalai. It may extend upto Trichytown station for time being.The entrire strech between Trichy and Chennai patch doubling is must between the following.Madurantagam and MelmaruvathurKandambakkam to VillupuramUlundurpet to VridhachalamSendurai to AriyalurLalgudi to Kallakudi palanganathamThis will reduce the running time as well as introduction of more trains.There is no additional day trains between Trichy and chennai apart from Pallavan exp. We may ask to increase the frequency of Trichy howrah express from the present 2 times a week to 4times a week. The other 3days the frequencies shared by kanyakumari,Pondicherry and Rameswaram.Now the winter session of parliament going to start in the couple of days i want to remember about the things as i mentioned above.Hope you do the best for Trichy.ThanksR.S.Narayanan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:08 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:58 pm 

Thanks for the sincere efforts Mr Narayanan. Thanks a lot. Thanks from Trichy portal. Happy u r a member of this Family.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:52 am 
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trichy MP Mr.Kumar has a website. More details can be got from his website.

http://trichymp.com/

Thanks for the info.

YOU CAN REACH US AT

P. KUMAR,
MEMBER OF PARLIMENT,
CANTONMENT,
TRICHY.1
Mail your Queries at : trichy.mp@gmail.com,
Call us : 9443144595

for convenience i have copied the contact details here from the site

Thanks Narayanan for giving this feed.i take all necessory steps to improve Trichy.

P.KUMAR.,M.P

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 11:54 PM, R.S.NARAYNAN <narayanan_rsn@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Sir,My Name in Narayanan and now i am working at Ras Al Khaimah in United Arab Emirates. I am basically from Trichy and always supported for Trichy\'s growth. After Mr.RangarajanKumaramangalam we got an good MP like u. We are very happy to heard that u have opposed the govt moves to degrade Trichy Airport as well as stoppage of Trichy-Sharajah air india flight and many incidents.I want the following to be done for the Trichy people.Southern railway is neglecting Trichy\'s needs and they already extended Rockfort Express,MysoreExp and Now Ernakulam express. All the three trains are popular trains from Trichy. Now what happened Trichy people cannot board easily in that trains. We demanded several times for a seperate train to bangalore but the govt does not listen our needs. My request is that atleast retain 8coaches of Bangalore express and the same number of coaches of ernakulam express for Trichy people to board the train without any hardship.That is detatching the said coaches before the depature of the train for the forward destinations.We know that you have the potential to do this. For this you may discuss with the SR authorities at Trichy Division. I think Mr.Alagiri of Madurai constituency wants to develop Madurai by degrading Trichy.We may ask the govt to declare Trichy as International airport as the Trichy airport dominates among the indian airports.I request you to kindly consider the above.ThanksR.S.Narayanan009710557726802

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:46 pm 
Special trains to Chennai

TIRUCHI: Southern Railway will operate special trains from Tiruchi to Chennai Central to clear the extra rush. Train No. 0670 Tiruchi Junction – Chennai Central special will leave Tiruchi at 10.45 p.m. on all Sundays from November 15 to January 17 and reach Chennai Central at 8.25 a.m., the next day. In the return direction, Train No. 0669 Chennai Central – Tiruchi Junction special train will leave Chennai Central at 8.30 p.m. on all Wednesdays from November 18 to January 20 and reach Tiruchi Junction at 5.30 a.m. Trains will stop at Karur, Erode, Salem, Jolarpettai, Katpadi, Arakkonam and Perambur stations.

It will run with one AC 2-tier, two AC 3-tier, 11 sleeper class, two general second class and two general second class cum luggage van coaches, a Southern Railway press release here said.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:33 pm 
Guest wrote:

Thanks for the info.

YOU CAN REACH US AT

P. KUMAR,
MEMBER OF PARLIMENT,
CANTONMENT,
TRICHY.1
Mail your Queries at : trichy.mp@gmail.com,
Call us : 9443144595

for convenience i have copied the contact details here from the site

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:05 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:57 pm 
IT'S VERY SAD TO SEE THAT THE POPULAR TEA GARDEN EXPRESS EXTENDED TO NAGORE AFTER THE MYSORE EXPRESS EXTENDED TO MAYILADUTHURAI.

ATLEAST WE CAN DO SOMETHING ASKING SR TO RETAIN ATLEAST 10COACHES AT TRICHY FOR TIRUCHITIES (FOR TEA GARDEN AS WELL AS MYSORE EXPRESS) BECAUSE IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO BOARD THE MYSORE EXP AT TRICHY. EVEN TEA GARDEN IS ALSO GOING ITS FULL CAPACITY FROM TRICHY.

CAN ANYBODY KNOW THE EMAIL ID OF TRICHY MP MR.KUMAR SO THAT WE CAN ASK HIM TO RETAIN 10COACHES OF TEA GARDEN AS WELL AS MYSORE EXP FOR TRICHY(THAT MEANS OUT OF THE 18COACHES 10 COACHES DETATCHED IN THE TPJ JUNCTION).

SR MAY NOT INTRODUCE THE ADDITIONAL TRAIN FOR BANGALORE FROM TRICHY EVEN THE DEMAND IS MORE. ATLEAST THEY CAN DO LIKE THIS FOR THE TIRUCHIANS

THERE ARE AROUND 400 TO 500 PEOPLES BOARD THE VAIGAI EXPRESS IN BOTH DIRECTIONS ATLEAST THE SR ATTACH ATLEAST 4COAHES FROM TRICHY TO CHENNAI FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF TRICHY PASSANGERS.

CAN ANYONE KNOW THE EMAIL ID OF TRICHY MP MR.KUMAR SO THAT WE CAN PRESSURISE THE SR THRO HIM.

I REQUEST ALL THE TIRUCHIANS TO SUPPORT THIS

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 224, 225, 226, 227, 228