Trichyportal.com

Exclusive Forum on Trichy. Contact Info : trichyportal@gmail.com
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:18 am

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219 ... 227  Next
 Post subject: Re: Train
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:44 pm 
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
isham_9626 wrote:

Why the hell it has to be extended till madurai? Dont madurai has enough trains to chennai?

*Vaigai express

*Pandiyan express

*Bi - weekly express to chennai via mainline

For Trichy only one train via chord line

*Pallavan express

*Cholan express via mainline.

This is rubbish and unacceptable. We should not allow them to extend. And by the by why the heck MDU division is interfering in our rights?

I am strongly supporting this idea taken by Southern Railway. They can considered to change the Express name as well, as It may create ambiguity.

Then I recommend terminating Pandiyan at Trichy and extending Rockfort to Madurai via main line.

This is like doing nothing. Nobody will consider ur brilliant idea. :lol:

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:11 am 
NARAYANAN RS wrote:
Guest wrote:
isham_9626 wrote:
Dont you guys interested in getting back our Rock Fort express?

Can we have Trichy MP release a statement on this matter? So that everyone knows dumb SR is planing to extend Rockfort express to Madurai.

Also can we send emails to DRM trichy opposing the extension of Rockfort to Madurai??

GUYS, I THINK THIS NEWS IS NOT A CORRECT ONE.IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO EXTEND THE RF EXPRESS TO MADURAI. I ALREADY SENT A MAIL TO OUR MP MR.KUMAR AND ALSO TO DRM. DINAKARAN IS NOT A STANDARD NEWSPAPER. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT AND DON'T WASTE OUR TIME ALSO. IF THE NEWS PUBLISHED IN THE HINDU DAILY THEN WE WORRY ABOUT IT.

MR.PALANIMANICKAM, MINISTER FROM TANJORE WILL NOT ALLOW RF EXP EVEN TO TRICHY THEN HOW IT IS EXTENDED TO MADURAI. EARLIER SR IS PLANNING TO USE THE RF RAKES FOR THE TRICHY-MADURAI SPECIAL TRAIN WHICH WAS OPERATED EARLIER.

If the statement that Palanimanickam is against restoration of RF express to Trichy, then what KN nehru is doing?. Everybody know that Rockfort express (as the name itself indicates) is for Trichy and only for Trichy. If anybody wants train to their place they should demand SR for introduction of a new train to the place. It all happening because of careless attitude of Trichy people and selfish MLAs and Ministers from Trichy.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:27 pm 
Guest wrote:
isham_9626 wrote:

Can we have Trichy MP release a statement on this matter? So that everyone knows dumb SR is planing to extend Rockfort express to Madurai.

Also can we send emails to DRM trichy opposing the extension of Rockfort to Madurai??

GUYS, I THINK THIS NEWS IS NOT A CORRECT ONE.IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO EXTEND THE RF EXPRESS TO MADURAI. I ALREADY SENT A MAIL TO OUR MP MR.KUMAR AND ALSO TO DRM. DINAKARAN IS NOT A STANDARD NEWSPAPER. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT AND DON'T WASTE OUR TIME ALSO. IF THE NEWS PUBLISHED IN THE HINDU DAILY THEN WE WORRY ABOUT IT.

MR.PALANIMANICKAM, MINISTER FROM TANJORE WILL NOT ALLOW RF EXP EVEN TO TRICHY THEN HOW IT IS EXTENDED TO MADURAI. EARLIER SR IS PLANNING TO USE THE RF RAKES FOR THE TRICHY-MADURAI SPECIAL TRAIN WHICH WAS OPERATED EARLIER.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:35 pm 
isham_9626 wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:34 pm 
Guest wrote:
isham_9626 wrote:

Why the hell it has to be extended till madurai? Dont madurai has enough trains to chennai?

*Vaigai express

*Pandiyan express

*Pallavan express

This is rubbish and unacceptable. We should not allow them to extend. And by the by why the heck MDU division is interfering in our rights?

I am strongly supporting this idea taken by Southern Railway. They can considered to change the Express name as well, as It may create ambiguity.

Then I recommend terminating Pandiyan at Trichy and extending Rockfort to Madurai via main line.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:01 pm 
isham_9626 wrote:

*Vaigai express

*Pandiyan express

*Pallavan express

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:55 pm 
Give your ID and tell all these.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:44 pm 
[quote="Guest"]Image

The main factor lies in the minds of people... ppl should remember the politicians who continue betray us for decades. I've decided to go with form 49 in the coming election.. How many false promises, hw many betrayals, especially, i couldnt able to digest of shifting AIIMS to salem when it was proposed for trichy. On the other hand MKA wants to develop MDU at the expense of trichy(airport issue and now rockfort express) Dy CM keen on developing tirunelveli,tutukorin.CM wants to develop covai, as dmk is very weak in kongu region. Just to get votes where their party is so weak. Trichy is claimed to be dmk's bastion so they neglected central region.specially trichy. panchapur bustand. shifting gandhi market is all political stints. asusual none of their new promises will going to materialize before election. namma makkaluku soranai venum.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:41 pm 

I strongly oppose this move. Trichy people doesn't have the sense of owning when they are using a facility which is exclusively meant for them. that is why these type of issues arises. Not even they (SR) have to think of extending Rocky to anyplace. Then we have to face the fate of salem whr no train except SA-EGMORE exp starts. If we allow, then we have to travel standing or in unreserved compartments in the trains. If at all SR wants to extend Rockfort express to madurai or anywhere else, then the extended train should not bear the name 'ROCKFORT' as it is name of a hostoric religious tourist place in trichy. Not only that its a symbol or the face of trichy. It is the official logo of trichy corporation. so, there is no point in giving this name to the train which runs to some other city. i expect stiff and vociferous comments from the forum members.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:32 pm 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219 ... 227  Next