Trichyportal.com

Exclusive Forum on Trichy. Contact Info : trichyportal@gmail.com
It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:50 am

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126 ... 132  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:47 am 
Rasigan Express reaches Tiruchi

TIRUCHI: ‘Rasigan Express,' a publicity van of Univercell Vijay Awards, reached Tiruchi on Wednesday.

At a function organised by Vijay TV in Chennai on April 23, Information Minister Parithi Ilamvazhuthi flagged off the vehicle, which arrived here via Puducherry, Cuddalore, Chidambaram and Thanjavur.

Of the 131 films released in the year 2009, winners would be declared under 32 categories. The categories open for the people to vote were favourite hero, heroine, director, film and song.

People thronged the van that was stationed near Chathiram bus stand in large numbers to cast their votes in the ballot boxes placed in the vehicle. Photographs of the award winners in the last three years have been displayed in the vehicle.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:29 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:28 pm 

Exhibition at ST.JOHN'S VESTRY Higher Secondary School Ground - Soon .....

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:06 pm 
hello forum,

why can't this issue be taken serious . and i also agree with ramkumar abt the theatre condition nowadays. mr.ragoo better show this complex to the officials who tend to meet u soon. lets make things happen as of now...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:54 pm 
hi all i went to Bommai 2 in Maris 70 mm last Saturday. The experience was really bad i could see only lovers there and we were around 20 members only in that big theater. it was very terrifying to see the movie all alone in the theater all the lovers sat so below in their seats that they were purely invisible. the ticket cost was also high in the range of 50 ,60 and 70 Rupees. No AC only Fan for this they charged 50 Rupees . They never switched of the light till the interval time.sound was so bad and the Brightness was almost nil the film was in so low contrast and that too with the lights on we were unable to see anything.all of them were putting their legs in the front seat and most of them smoked inside. the eatables in the interval was expensive . 2 hour movie most of us were sweating and it was so bad. i thought of the days when the theater was house full. Why s such a condition for the theater now, Ragoo pls show them this theater at least something can be done .
-Ramkummar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:25 pm 
hi forum

isthere any recreation facility coming in the city....amusement parks as such.
the corporation stand on theme park has been only on papers for the past two months.y is there no one willing to set up such parks in trichy.does the forum has any role to do in it.?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:49 am 
Hi guys

I am replying this msg to Mr. Vimal that what question u asked is correct and there are some proposals going on multiplexes in the city. But I want to say that your friends were laughing on you for that I am pity about that guys only, In our city the people are engaged through out the day and all r in busy schedule so lots of cine halls are closed down slowly.
Now a days running a cine hall is big challenge and its an loss making business also. I want to say for the past years so many theatres have been closed in metors like chennai, mumbai and bangalore and also in tamilnadu towns like nellai, covai and madurai. The truth is in the last two year the Reliance add labs that the big cinema had renovated some 3 cine halls in madurai thats all.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:06 pm 
hello forum,

is there any proposal for any multiplexes in the city.

is there any chances of getting back maris complex and sippi theatre in action. these were very good in the past,but now has become a very bad critic for others.my friends from madurai and from metros laugh at our poor situation. i am worried a lot. hope u people will also b worried.

give me some good news.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:06 pm 

திருச்சி காவிரி ஆற்றுப் பாலத்தில் தாளமில்லா ராகம் என்ற திரைப்படத்திற்கான டிஜிட்டல் ஒளிப்பதிவு நடைபெற்றது.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:02 pm 
hi our trichy team won the 7up 11 patalam match and played with the csk and won with csk also...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126 ... 132  Next